Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
This job posting is the result of company growth. Over the last four years we have doubled our census every year. We have consistently added staff to manage our expansion.
This job challenges one to learn a whole new perspective in intervention which requires a high degree of professionalism balanced with delivering therapy in an environment engineered to mirror familiar aspects of everyday life. A high degree of organization, energy, and natural curiosity about the dynamic field of child development is required.
Clear Speech, Incorporated maintains success in the marketplace by keeping careful statistics on all aspects of the job from client arrival rates, to bonuses earned by staff performance.
Our therapists work under the clear communication lines of an organization board and report to a supervisor on a regular basis. The clinical division of the organization board is one of 7 divisions of the company.
The Clinical division represents the core of who we are, without this division Clear Speech would not exist. Our Speech therapists represent one of 3 vital positions at Clear Speech, Incorporated. All disciplines, Speech, Occupational, and Physical Therapists work in an interrelated manner, thoroughly incorporating treatment for all aspects of development. We emphasize continuing education with several of our staff having earned their neurodevelopment certificates along with other advanced certificates in sensory integration as well as breath support.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the job:
- Evaluate Language, Speech development, play skill development, and sensory differences in pediatric clients.
- Create treatment plans that are innovative and effective at transforming a child’s communication skills in a variety of settings.
- Co-treat with other disciplines.
- Collaborate regularly with external team members such as school clinicians, private practitioners, hospital based therapists, physicians, teachers.
- Promote the reputation of Clear Speech, Incorporated in community through assigned public relations and marketing tasks.
- Network with practitioners to create strong communicative ties within the community.
- Seek advanced education to improve expertise.
- Provide inservice to staff, parents, and community members to promote understanding of communication disorders in children.
- Demonstrate use and understanding of Electronic Medical Records.
- 5 years experience treating Apraxia, Discoordination Disorder, Phonology, Receptive/Expressive Language, Syntax, Writing, Feeding, play behavior, and Sensory Integration
- Advance training in anxiety disorders, neurodevelopment disorders, and breathing is desirable.
- Conversant in Signing Exact English (S.E.E.) or American Sign Language (ASL) is an asset.
- Experience treating feeding disorders with a wide variety of tools and techniques.
Candidates must have a strong background in clinical treatment of children with at least 5 years of experience. We need a positive, highly ethical person who accepts the responsibility of professionalism at all times. Applicants must have an orientation toward creative problem solving, good communication skills, and a passion for helping children and their families.
Compensation is dependent on experience and performance. Our salary range is from 65 – 85K with additional performance based bonuses.
Please download the below form and email back to email@example.com
Download: Clear Speech Inc Job Application Form